Founded in 1532 by the Spanish colony as “The City of Kings”. Our favorite thing about Lima: it is the point where all of Peru’s gastronomy converges. All the flavors are HERE. It overflows with history and culture. It is the political, financial, cultural and commercial centre of Peru. You may travel in time to the oldest neighborhoods in the Americas, marvel at their colonial architecture and have the most delicious meals by the pacific ocean.
Gastronomic experiences that you can include in your personalized journey:
– Explore the fishing terminal and markets to gather the necessary supplies for your private cooking class.
– Eat at “huariques”: neighborhood eateries and popular “holes in the wall” where eating is a unique experience enjoyed and cherished by locals.
– Enjoy exclusive tasting menus reserved for our Well Served guests in renowned restaurants.
– Learn to prepare different Pisco-based cocktails, including the iconic Pisco Sour.
Other amazing activities to do in Lima:
– Visit the Historic Center of the city.
– Explore the city’s bohemian district and its best street food spots.
– Tour Callao Monumental, a picturesque area that has become a benchmark for urban rehabilitation through street art. Art galleries and a rich gastronomic offer complement the place.
– Sail the coast of Lima while you learn how to make a ceviche and Pisco sour. All aboard!