The capital of the Incan empire and nest of the Quechua culture that dates to the early civilizations of humanity. A unique cuisine arises from the combination of ancient sacred techniques with modern knowledge and ingredients from the 3 Peruvian regions. Submerge yourself in a different world where the perception of reality and time changes. Here we learn to accept not everything should be deciphered or understood but contemplated and loved as we surrender in awe.
Gastronomic experiences that you can include in your personalized journey:
– Savor the roots of the Andean culture with a Pachamanca (ancient underground cooking technique).
– Harvest directly from an organic garden and then use the ingredients at lunch with a view of the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo.
– Explore markets to know our local superfoods, exotic fruits, a variety of tubers, herbs, etc.
– Visit distilleries and craft breweries, organic gardens and coffee plantations in Cusco.
Other amazing activities to do in Cusco:
– Hike through the archaeological sanctuary and world wonder: Machu Picchu.
– Get to know the salt mines of Maras and the archaeological center of Moray mounted on a quad bike.
– Learn the Andean textile techniques of the town of Chincheros.
– Explore the Sacred Valley of Urubamba by bike and other adventure activities.